Spurs Related

NBA Team Blogs

General NBA

NBA Stats

Sponsors - Tickets

ABC tickets has premium Spurs basketball tickets and tickets to other teams like the Sixers, Orlando Magic tickets, Dallas Mavericks tickets and NBA Allstar game tickets.

17 October 2005

A Quick Poll

The following is a quote from Jacob Riis.

"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before."

Please take the time to answer the poll below.








Do you know how the above quote relates to the Spurs?
I am a Spurs fan. Yes.
I am a Spurs fan. No.
I am a general NBA fan. Yes.
I am a general NBA fan. No.



Free polls from Pollhost.com


Here's the relation. I'll explain the point of this poll in due time.

San Antonio Spurs Blog is not affiliated with the Spurs organization or any major publication.
All content copyright Matthew Powell 2005.