Spurs Related

NBA Team Blogs

General NBA

NBA Stats

Sponsors - Tickets

ABC tickets has premium Spurs basketball tickets and tickets to other teams like the Sixers, Orlando Magic tickets, Dallas Mavericks tickets and NBA Allstar game tickets.

09 June 2005

Stay on Target

My NBA Finals preview is coming @ 4:15 ET. I got a little carried away as I tend to do. If you don't like it then you can go suck an egg. That's right. I just said that. Oaktown represent! 41st and Telegraph 'til I die!

The gentleman and scholar Lance Williams once again allowed me onto his show Swish a couple of nights ago. We talked about what makes good Ivory Billed Woodpecker habitat and the NBA Finals. I need to point out that I made a huge error during my segment. I said that Parker torched the Pistons the last time the two teams met (when Duncan rolled his ankle in the opening minutes) for well over 20 points. I checked afterwards and he only had 12 or 13. I regret the error and promise to floss more.

Stay focused people. We gots a big game tonight.

San Antonio Spurs Blog is not affiliated with the Spurs organization or any major publication.
All content copyright Matthew Powell 2005.