Spurs Related

NBA Team Blogs

General NBA

NBA Stats

Sponsors - Tickets

ABC tickets has premium Spurs basketball tickets and tickets to other teams like the Sixers, Orlando Magic tickets, Dallas Mavericks tickets and NBA Allstar game tickets.

21 April 2005

Uhhhhh, I Mean...

Update: They've added a link directly to my portion of the show.

The good folks at AOL's SportsBloggersLive, specifically Jamie Mottram, invited me onto their internet radio show to preview a couple of the upcoming WC playoff series (including SA/DEN, of course). From what I understand, they usually do a one hour live show on Monday nights that is hosted on-demand for the rest of the week. Most of their guests are sports bloggers like myself. Today they did a special one hour show to preview the NBA playoffs. It was not broadcast live but it will be available on-demand until Monday night.

I had a great time, and the best part is that I don't think I sounded like a total idiot.

The on-demand show is here. You can here spout off from 16:17 to 21:00, but I recommend listening to the whole show. Paul over at supersonicsoul.com comes on right after me. Corey, owner of a Pistons blog, and the "Sportz Assassin" break down the EC.

Note: You'll hear me say "I'll be shocked if it goes more than 6 games." My actual pick is Spurs in 5. FWIW.

San Antonio Spurs Blog is not affiliated with the Spurs organization or any major publication.
All content copyright Matthew Powell 2005.