Spurs Related

NBA Team Blogs

General NBA

NBA Stats

Sponsors - Tickets

ABC tickets has premium Spurs basketball tickets and tickets to other teams like the Sixers, Orlando Magic tickets, Dallas Mavericks tickets and NBA Allstar game tickets.

22 March 2005

Woe is He

I've been meaning to update my blog, but lately I've been stricken with grief and empathy due to Barry Bonds' situation. I feel sorry for the poor guy. I mean, seriously, who would trade spots with him right now? The endless questions regarding matters he refuses to directly address, the heavy armor he has to wear every at bat, the chartered flights, the endorsement contracts, the millions of dollars, the numerous homes, the creams and the clears. How does he squeeze in Barry time?

San Antonio Spurs Blog is not affiliated with the Spurs organization or any major publication.
All content copyright Matthew Powell 2005.