Spurs Related

NBA Team Blogs

General NBA

NBA Stats

Sponsors - Tickets

ABC tickets has premium Spurs basketball tickets and tickets to other teams like the Sixers, Orlando Magic tickets, Dallas Mavericks tickets and NBA Allstar game tickets.

02 March 2005

Putting My Money (or Foot) Where My Mouth Is

I am confident that the Hawks are a much better team without Antoine Walker. I am going to back up that claim with my hard earned cash. Starting tonight, I am placing eleven whole dollars on Atlanta to cover the spread. I will do this for every game until my fifty-five whole dollars run out or the season ends, whichever comes first.

ATL +10 @ UTA

Yes, I know Tyronne Lue is suspended. I am not easily deterred. By the way, ATL is 2-1 ATS since the Walker trade.

I will keep everyone updated whether you are interested or not.

HOT-LANTA REPRESENT!

San Antonio Spurs Blog is not affiliated with the Spurs organization or any major publication.
All content copyright Matthew Powell 2005.