Spurs Related

NBA Team Blogs

General NBA

NBA Stats

Sponsors - Tickets

ABC tickets has premium Spurs basketball tickets and tickets to other teams like the Sixers, Orlando Magic tickets, Dallas Mavericks tickets and NBA Allstar game tickets.

26 March 2005

I Got Your Britney Right Here

In the latest NBA Carnival thingie, this time hosted by Celtics Blog, my Google rant and little Brent Barry blurb were mentioned. Apparently Jeff's scroll button isn't working, else he would have found actual interesting Spurs content.

And the guy had the nerve to besmirch me by calling me "Britney." My name is NOT Britney, it's Matthew. Britney is my drag queen moniker, get it straight.

But seriously, there's not enough time in the day to get involved in an internet pissing match. If people wanted to read that sort of crap they would go the ESPN message boards. NBA bloggers have a responsibility to uphold a higher standard of discourse. I'll be the bigger person here and not retaliate.


























San Antonio Spurs Blog is not affiliated with the Spurs organization or any major publication.
All content copyright Matthew Powell 2005.