Spurs Related

NBA Team Blogs

General NBA

NBA Stats

Sponsors - Tickets

ABC tickets has premium Spurs basketball tickets and tickets to other teams like the Sixers, Orlando Magic tickets, Dallas Mavericks tickets and NBA Allstar game tickets.

17 February 2005

Sellout!

That's right. I have officially sold out-- my blog now has ads by Google. My main intent all along was to suck my (15-20) readers dry; rob them of house and home.

But seriously, I added them for the same reason I added the site meter. Boredom mixed with curiousity; something else to check on during a dull afternoon. From what I can tell, Google won't even pay me until I've "earned" $100, but they don't say how much I "earn" per click. I'm thinking about $.001. I plan on keeping a running total below the ads so all you saps will be aware of how much I've taken you for.

I'll add run downs of the Heat and Hornets games soon and I hope to finish the Webber Study before the end of the All Star break.

San Antonio Spurs Blog is not affiliated with the Spurs organization or any major publication.
All content copyright Matthew Powell 2005.