Spurs Related

NBA Team Blogs

General NBA

NBA Stats

Sponsors - Tickets

ABC tickets has premium Spurs basketball tickets and tickets to other teams like the Sixers, Orlando Magic tickets, Dallas Mavericks tickets and NBA Allstar game tickets.

31 January 2005

PC Load Letter? What the Fuck Does That Mean?

I love Office Space. What cubicle worker doesn't? Dozens of memorable lines, but this one always bugged me. "PC load letter" seems pretty obvious to me. I mention this because I cannot get my bohemoth Epson Stylus Color 800 to work anymore.

The Spurs beat the Sonics who were without Ray Allen (viral infection) and Nate McMillan (mother passed away). Talk about anticlimactic. I'll post a full review late Tuesday, complete with photos.

San Antonio Spurs Blog is not affiliated with the Spurs organization or any major publication.
All content copyright Matthew Powell 2005.